Saturday, January 1, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, well, well...

Here's a recap of only a few events from 2021 that impacted my life.

I celebrated my 41st birthday.



My book Twisted Faith hit International Best Seller.


I began another adventure/form of self-punishment, and wrote the first draft of a screenplay. (it's epic)



And... sadly, the legendary Betty White passed away. 😭 


It's like she said...FUCK YOU 2022! I don't have time or patients for your shit. I'm out!

Damn, my heart is still processing it.

I'm aware that I didn't know her personally, though Betty was one of my favorites and on my Bucket List of "Celebrities I Want To Meet". Along with Dave Thomas of Wendy's (deceased) and Roseanne Barr (Don't even think about it, woman! Not until I get a chance to hug you, have coffee, and shoot the shit.) I would also like to be graced with the presence of Ryan Reynolds. I like to think I'm an adult and have control over my body but I would most likely go all fan-girl and scare the ever lovin' shit outta him.


I'm not really one of those people who set goals for the new year. But this time, I'm making an exception. This blog is going to be a diary of sorts. I guess, a place I can bitch, moan, and complain. Of course, I'll post day-to-day bullshit and the random funny story. 

Buckle the fuck up! This is gonna be a wild ride.


You're Welcome!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3-4

 OK, so I fucked up and was too tired after work yesterday to post. Count this as Day 3's content. It wasn't very eventful. I woke u...