Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Day 3-4

 OK, so I fucked up and was too tired after work yesterday to post. Count this as Day 3's content.

It wasn't very eventful. I woke up. Consumed coffee until it was time to go to work.

I made pizzas all damn day long and then came home to my husband bitching about the internet and how "shitty" it is. Y'all! He's gaming online with the wifi. Sure, he can do it but he's having "issues" and being booted. So, I tell him that he needs an ethernet cord connected directly to the modem.

Anyway, after listening to the whining. I finally make it into bed and pass the fuck out.


On to Day 4.

Woke up and discovered the Red Sea had parted. The beavers dam broke? Aunt Flo's bitch ass arrived? I got my period, mkay! Rewind. I started on the 1st. Welcome to 2022, right? But everything stopped and I went the entirety of yesterday with nothing. Typical due to my 41 year old body changing. I used to skipping or having short periods this past year. This morning, I woke up a mess. No! I didn't feel a damn thing.. Maybe due to being fucking exhausted. For the ladies, I'm sure I don't have to explain and I don't plan on going in depth any further. You're Welcome!

So, that shit happened and now I'm consuming coffee and watching TikTok's. I can be found if you click. I also added a bunch of shit to my Amazon Wish List. LOL! Mostly books but I added a new desk and a bookshelf. I also started my son's laundry again. He washed them yesterday but never transferred them to the dryer. They smelled like funky water this morning. The things I do for these people, I swear.

I work today so I have to mentally prepare for that adventure and then afterword, I'll be braving Walmart for an ethernet cable to enhance my husband's gaming experience. I hope to eventually get into the swing of things on this damn blog.

In the beginning of this idea, it was supposed to be a book. I presented it to my friend and she was all for it. With my life the way it is and the other projects I have going on, I thought it better to make it a blog. Anyway, check out this dickheads content while you wait for tomorrow.

http://dailydoseofmybad.karichaplin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3-4

 OK, so I fucked up and was too tired after work yesterday to post. Count this as Day 3's content. It wasn't very eventful. I woke u...