Sunday, January 2, 2022

DAY 2

I woke up this morning dreading work tomorrow. Not because I don't like my job but because I want to focus my energy on this next year. I do have plans to make a substantial income so I wouldn't have to work outside the home.

Call me crazy but it's a dream. I have plenty of content to share with the world and if I don't figure out how to get it into the hands of readers, I consider myself a failure. So...this year, I'm focused of exactly that. Getting my work out there.

Everyone who reads my work enjoys it so there has to be more of an audience out there for me.

Anyway, back to what I was initially posting about.

Like I said, I woke up not wanting to go to work tomorrow so I can fuckin' focus. Being an adult really sucks sometimes. But for some reason we need money to survive. Who woulda thought? 

I already have several books published on Amazon and a screenplay in the hands of a director (for reading). But of course, I want to do more. I've decided to write a short screenplay about a reoccurring nightmare I had during my early childhood. I don't want to say too much but it will be geared toward the horror audience. I remember every step I was forced to take during the "episodes" which plagued my youth. This venture shouldn't be too difficult now that I know the basic formula for writing a script. I don't consider myself a professional in the area. I'm green for sure but I'm getting the hang of it.

I'll never quit creating stories for my readers to enjoy but only adding the style of scriptwriting to my portfolio of talents. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll even add Director to the mix. 

Hey! Don't laugh!

I'm serious!

I can dream, right?

Don't answer that!

Anyway, fuckers. There's only so many hours in the day I can be creative, between laundry and other bullshit adulting. Gotta get back to work. Have a great fuckin' day!


This has been your Daily Dose of You're Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3-4

 OK, so I fucked up and was too tired after work yesterday to post. Count this as Day 3's content. It wasn't very eventful. I woke u...